HR Job Opportunities with Dutch
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
You are fluent in English and Dutch (written & spoken);
You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
Work experience in HR domain (Recruitment; Finance & Accounting/ Payroll activity, nice to have);
Problem solving and analysis skills, well organized and attentive to details;
Proactive, positive attitude and approach;
We look for both experienced and junior candidates!
- Creation reflection in the systems of the multiple changes regarding employees, inserting details based on the communication coming from the local HR or the employees themselves, such as address changes, bank account changes, salary increases, promotions, bonuses, working schedule, benefits etc;
- Individual payroll ticket processing via Service Now ticketing system deriving from main Workforce processes such as Hire, Job Change, Exit, Benefits, Leave of Absence + keeping the 3rd party payroll provider informed;
- Payroll Report(s) consolidation, analysis and validation;
- Data reconciliation;
- Monthly massive payroll quality check for individual payroll request to ensure data accuracy;
- Hire details validation to ensure accurate onboardings and 1st payments;
- Participate in calls with payroll provider and client champions (management) to clarify payroll details;
- Processing client's payroll every pay period;
- Maintaining payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data;
- Entering payroll information into central system for processing;
- Completing ad-hoc or recurrent payroll reports;
- Answering staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records;
- Receiving and coordinates requests for leave and other absences;
- Adhering to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law;
- Identifying, investigating, and resolving discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records;
- Honoring confidentiality of employees' pay records.
- Act as a sourcing process owner with Accenture standard delivery solution;
- Consistently build, maintain and display a sound understanding of the client's industry in order to identify opportunities and manage risks;
- Ensure the recruitment process lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire and cost;
- Work with other recruiters, operations management or client's workforce planning teams to understand short and long term talent objectives and hiring forecasts for area of responsibility; Conduct highly collaborate requisition intake discussion with hiring manager;
- Understand and document specific sourcing requirement. Appropriately set hiring manager expectations using data from similar prior searches and externally available labor pool supply demand information;
- Monitor and track candidate pipeline and ensure it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies.
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
At Accenture Operations we bring together people, technology, processes and data to create intelligent operating models that enable companies to drive exceptional results. For over 13 years, our Operations professionals in Romania have delivered a wide range of business services, to help our clients achieve sustainable growth and deliver exceptional experiences across their enterprises.
Accenture Operations in the New
Not only are we committed to bringing the New to life for our clients, we also create an environment for our colleagues around the world to feel alive in the new.
LIVING NEW IS:
GROWING AT A FAST PACE. ALWAYS.
At Accenture, we encourage our people to evolve and grow. With amazing career and learning opportunities, be inspired to explore your passions. Alongside a dedicated career counsellor, it is your turn to drive your future and the time is now.
CREATING AN AUTHENTIC CONNECTION.
We believe real connections transform the working environment and that’s why we encourage everyone to be their most authentic self. From creative workshops, to collaborative activities and plenty of opportunities for afterwork fun, at Accenture you’ll experience it all.
Go beyond your limits! Take advantage of a global network and projects in over 120 countries; the world is your oyster! Discover new cultures, languages and get the tools you need to be the best version of yourself. At Accenture you develop an attitude for achieving more, and the space to do it together.
BEING YOUR TRUE SELF, EVERY DAY.
Being you is your superpower. Our people’s unique perspectives allow us to provide complex services. Our offices are designed to encourage collaborations and synergy, because only by combining multiple ideas we will be able to achieve greatness. Voice your individuality and do it confidently.
Get in contact with Accenture Operations:
Our Operations offices:
· Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1; phone: +40 3722 86000
· Timisoara - City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10; phone: +40 372 836 500
· Iasi - United Business Center 3 - C1, Palas St., No. 7B-7C; phone: +40 372 271 722
· Brasov - Coresi Business Park, Turnului St., No. 5; phone: 0372 286 003
Our Career e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media Channels for Operations:
Facebook: Accenture Romania: https://www.facebook.com/accentureromania/
LinkedIn: Accenture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/accenture/
YouTube: Accenture in Romania:
Instagram: Accenture: https://www.instagram.com/accenture/