Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The HR Generalist acts as first point of contact for all local HR topics for a defined group and supports the implementations of the Global HR strategy on local level. He/she builds effective working relationships with Global HR functions. This role will require very good inter-personal savvy and the ability to work in a matrix-organization and liaise with several internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications / Skills:
• 4+ years of experience in responsible role in Human Resources
• Credible and savvy business person who will be perceived as a trusted advisor and functional expert to senior management
• Knowledgeable in best practices and trends; aware of reward and benefits strategies and innovative tactics being applied in the marketplace
• Working knowledge in labour law and deep understanding of HR processes including payroll
• Able to build credibility among clients and peers on all levels to gain commitment and support for major initiatives while placing company’s interests first
• An individual with business integrity who will be viewed as trustworthy both within the company and externally
• Experience of successful cross-functional collaboration and strong ability to create alignment with internal and external stakeholders
• Thrives in a dynamic environment by influencing change and transformation and make it happen
• Strategic mind-set, creative and open to new concepts, enthusiastic, used to work autonomously and pro-actively strong level of perseverance
• Fluent in English
• Acts as advisor for internal clients and manage relationships with the business
• Counsels employees on their day-to-day activities and manage HR processes including organization and workforce and rewards and performance management, promotion process, recruiting and termination
• Directs local hiring, compensation, benefits, training and development in collaboration with the Global HR team to roll out corporate-wide programs and ensure client’s needs are understood and met
• Ensures an efficient recruiting process and that business attracts, develops and retains high quality talent at all levels in a continuous pipeline to support the growth objectives, opportunities and strategies of the business
• Prepares monthly payroll information for external payroll partner
• Builds strong working relationships with the HR Global functions
• Ensures that global and/or regional corporate policies are practicable and practiced at local level
• Supports the implementation of Global HR Strategy on local level and acts as credible activist to cascade the organisations culture across the organization and to identify and drive change
• Manage the on boarding of all new hires
Please apply with english CV if possible.
We are an IT company with over 1000 employees worldwide.