Do you find satisfaction in supporting the teams reach their fullest potential? Is working with people your passion? Look no further, as we are looking for an HR Generalist to contribute to the development of our Romanian studio. The position you are applying for has a hybrid status (both work from office and work from home).
This could be the opportunity for you if you have:
- Between 1 and 5 years experience as HR Generalist/ HR Specialist/ L&D Specialist.
- Experience with internal HR Processes - development, evolution, engagement.
- The desire to have an impactful, people-oriented role.
- Very good communication skills.
- A hands-on and self-driven profile.
- Support and implement the local Talent Development & Engagement strategy, under the guidance of the local HR Team Lead.
- Collaborate with the teams and leadership to understand the needs when it comes to people and propose dedicated solutions.
- Help strengthen the technical and leadership teams by providing support to the following processes – promotions, jobs changes, onboarding and contract extensions.
- Handle the communication on open positions and opportunities and follow up with a clear and transparent process.
- Guide employees on performance improvement & development opportunities.
- Offers support to the performance management process. Centralize results & work with leadership on guiding high or under-performance.
- Track employee’s mood & motivation (surveys, exits, 1on1s) and work on initiatives that improve engagement.
- Support internal communication initiatives (Events // Contests // Success Stories etc)
- Contributes to a successful onboarding process by providing all the needed information and documentation.
- Works with our local HR Admin Specialist & External Partner on topics related to signing documentation, rules & regulations, job descriptions, disciplinary procedures, legal compliance etc.
- An open and friendly atmosphere
- International working environment
- Individual Training Budget
- Free access to relevant training and workshops
- Meal tickets, fresh fruits, tea & coffee
- Relaxation room with Ping-Pong table, board games and consoles
- Team building events (Happy Fridays & others).
We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We offer Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
We would be more than happy to see YOU on our Team.