HR Generalist (Hungarian and Romanian speaking)
We have a position for you if you can identify yourself with the following:
- Having at least 2-3 years of experience in HR
- Having a higher education degree
- You love to help others and you are solution-oriented
- You are determined and you have strong written and oral communication skills. This is important because you will have a serious role in internal communication.
- Having a good command of Hungarian, English and Romanian. Since you’ll work in an international company, you have to speak in English during some meetings and many materials are written in English as well. Besides, you will be the one who will assess the applicant’s English knowledge. You also have to speak with applicants in Romanian and create some documents, for example, job descriptions. With the HR team, you will speak in Hungarian.
- You are precise and reliable
- You take responsibility for your work and you realize that the HR role is a value mediator role
- You can manage your time and tasks well so you even have some time for a short talk or a coffee break with your colleagues.
- Able to think in processes and systems, you can manage several running projects at the same time
- Supporting the CHRO in a professional way, participating daily in the implementation of the company’s HR strategy and its guidelines for the Romanian office
- End-to-end recruitment for the Romanian part of the company: Job and role determination, Creating and managing job ads, Managing the applications, coordinating and participating in the selection process
- New employee onboarding
- Coordinating and supporting the employee journey (probation time evaluation, 360 degree feedback etc.)
- Internal communication tasks (company information, company newsletter etc.)
- Coordinating labour tasks (entry and exit of an employee, internal job change). The office manager will help you in administrative tasks.
- Assessing training needs, organizing training, knowledge transfer projects
- Participating in the operation of the employee satisfaction program
- Participating in the organization of company events and team buildings
- Participating in other HR projects (eg. employer branding projects)
What can you expect at MiniCRM?
- Success is not a matter of luck, so we pay special attention to professional and personal development.
- We acknowledge and celebrate outstanding results and performance. We don’t mind if we often need to pop champagne. ;)
- We care about your opinion. We appreciate your ideas and initiatives, and our HR team is dealing with the colleagues’ feedback week by week. We will also deal with your feedback. You will deal with the others too.
- We pay attention to work-life balance, we are flexible if you just have an important administrative task, and there is no disadvantage if you have kids
- If you have a puppy, you can bring it with you to the office every day, if you don't, you can pet your colleague :)
- A super HR team. We do a lot to make our colleagues happy with our workplace, we also won the Lovely Workplace qualification in Hungary.
Place of work
You can work from a super office in Cluj-Napoca or a home office, and you can even combine these. For now, home office is recommended because of Covid.
- Fixed salary: gross 6500-7800 RON (depends on the experience)
- Health insurance
- Extra holidays based on internal regulation
- Quality work devices (Macbook, smart phone)
- Home office opportunities (and recommended way of work until 30 September, 2021.)
About our company
We have been working for 10 years to help our customers in building businesses that are successful in the long-term. In 2020, we got on the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA list of the fastest growing companies and we also received a "Lovable workplace" award.
Today more than 1704 companies are using our product daily and our team will consist of 60 members soon. Our mission is to make innovative, well designed products that empower businesses to serve more customers. Our core values are the following: constant improvement, honesty, openness, self-awareness, being fair.
About the HR team
Currently the HR team has three members in the Budapest office and two in the Cluj-Napoca office. Our professional ways with our HR Generalist in Romania will part at the end of July so we are looking for our new team member. In Cluj-Napoca, the office manager will help you locally, and the Chief Human Resources Officer will support your work from Budapest. Because of working from different countries, we always hold team meetings online.
The full team works on company-level projects together, so you will be in daily contact with your colleagues from Budapest also. The tasks are diverse, some of them require independent work while others require teamwork. We are constantly working in harmony and helping each other because we know that we can only achieve great results together.
If you like what you see, send us your resume.