- Minimum 6 months progressive experience in a human resources position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Hungarian and Romanian fluency
- Must be a team player who has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment and handle multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Must possess problem solving, interpersonal, adaptability, planning/organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills and prove to be a customer oriented person
The Human Resources Generalist originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Process and submit weekly payroll for temporary staff through external agencies
- Update Organization Charts
- Create and develop various reports and reporting methods; analyze reports; collect and provide data for reporting
- Create and maintain employee files
- Write, revise, edit and proofread company policies, procedures, and related documents as needed
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies. We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability. We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)
In CGS we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, and being a pro-active team member. Join our team: if you think you fit the profile, than we are looking forward to meeting you!