Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for an HR Coordinator for determined period of work contract (15 months), full time position.
HR Coordinator Implements HR processes and projects in Skanska Property Romania and Skanska Construction Romania in line with SCDE and Skanska global HR strategy, policies and procedures. Is Skanska’s ambassador externally on the market and internally.
- Provides a comprehensive recruitment process for all positions. For positions level 4 coordinates recruitment processes in cooperation with HR Director SCDE. Prepares and implements an induction process for all employees. Prepares and coordinates trainees’ recruitment when needed.
- Based on the defined needs of development and training prepares an annual training plan for the entire company and individuals together with training annual budget. Responsible for the administration, implementation and reporting of the training plan and training budget. Provides evaluation of training. Is evaluating the effectiveness of individual development activities for employees level 1-3. Prepares, maintains and recommends changes in procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation and coordination of the annual review process. Provides knowledge concerning the use of Taleo and supports employees during the annual review process. Prepares and participates in employees calibration process. Supports the talent review process by preparation of information and recommendations concerning the development plans for employees.
- Responsible for personnel administration in hiring and layoff processes. Oversees proper employee documentation and dates of mandatory training and testing for all employees. Responsible for administration of temporary workers and trainees. Responsible for maintaining update of personnel administration system.
- Administers benefits and benefits budget and prepares reports.
- Contributes to creating organisational culture by, among other, promoting business objectives, supporting open communication, cooperation, knowledge and best practise sharing in Skanska. Responsible for spread of Skanska values and culture in dealing with service providers. Promotes Skanska’s values and code of conduct.
- English advanced level mandatory.
Skanska is one of the world largest construction and real estate corporations. In 2011 Skanska entered the Romanian market and started establishing its operations in Bucharest.
Skanska Romania is active in the property development and construction market.