Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
We invite you to the next level if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist.
- Basic to Intermediate experience with main internal HR Processes - development, evolution, engagement.
- The desire to have an impactful HR Role.
- Very good communication skills.
- A hands-on and self-driven profile.
- Strengthen Leadership & Technical Development (transparent and fair promotion process, day-to-day support on appraisals, performance management, difficult conversations, feedback).
- Counsel employees on career development opportunities and choices. Advice and coach managers on People Topics.
- Follow-up together with management on employees evolution (changes & level-ups, contract extensions, promotions etc). Identify and guide both high and low performance.
- Collaborate with the management team on keeping the internal and external equity.
- Assess and periodically re-evaluate the benefits scheme.
- Centralize Salaries and Bonuses at the structure level.
- Track employee mood & motivation (surveys, exits, 1on1s), provide solutions and work on initiatives that improve the engagement.
- Support internal communication initiatives (Events // Contests // Success Stories etc)
- With the support of our internal HR Team & external partners - offer first-line support on labor law topics (rules & regulations, job descriptions, disciplinary procedures, legal compliance etc).
We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We offer Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
We would be more than happy to see YOU on our Team.