HR Contact Center Team Lead with German - Remote Work
Your career is about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
Skills that make your work successful:
- Contact center experience;
- Fluent in German ( C1 proficiency ) and in English ( B2 ) in both oral and written;
- Bachelor's Degree required;
- Demonstrated expertise in process area;
- Demonstrated issue management/problem solving skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills; manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels;
- Ability to function effectively as a team member and organize work activities for others on the team;
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of multiple clients;
- Ability to develop /analyze/interpret data, rationale for alternative solutions to problems and take appropriate action;
- Ability to implement business solutions addressing specific needs of functional area or process, by researching Best Practices;
- Ability to set and strive to achieve specific, measurable, and challenging goals;
- Ability to motivate and develop people with a variety of development goals with minimal assistance from direct manager;
- Ability to implement new approaches, methods, alternatives, or solutions and identify potential impacts in their own as well as others area of responsibility;
- Advanced knowledge of company standard software. . email, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office Package;
- Interpret day-to-day business objectives and prepare/execute operational practices/work programs. Ensure proper execution of processes by team;
- Review all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions, ., receive requests for assistance from the field, determine level of assistance required and respond appropriately;
- May make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling. Includes adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, ., overtime, evening and weekend hours;
- Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from direct manager;
- Perform and/or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work (., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks) within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency;
- Identify and assist with development of support materials for team use, ., training manuals, job aids, and views in databases ;
- Ensure that all of the client responsibilities occur in accordance with the Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement with client(s) ;
- Act as technical and functional resource and Subject Matter Expert for team members, peers and/or clients as assigned;
- May be accountable for ongoing management of effective client service relationship in one area of the business, by acting as main point of contact for senior client representatives.
- Anticipate, identify, and assess complex issues/problems. Develop and implement a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution. Communicate changes to direct manager and assist other team leads with resolutions, as needed;
- Identify, document, and review opportunities for team improvement in procedures/processes/standards to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency; provide cost estimates and execute implementation of improvements required to direct work within clear budgetary guidelines;
- Meet with project managers on large or complex projects to determine format, plan the project timeframe and estimate the project’s overtime needs;
- Perform analysis of quality audits; analyze results and develop process improvements to maintain quality deliverables;
- Assist with providing operational statistics and escalate operational issues to direct manager.
- Plan and facilitate weekly (as required) team calls/meetings. May present and facilitate at group meetings and new hire integrations; may develop presentation content;
- Create annual team objectives with direct manager approval. Monitor and coach team to meet objectives;
- prepares, coordinates and conducts performance appraisals, and counsels employees on career and performance/disciplinary issues;
- May participate, either voluntarily or through direct manager’s request, on task forces, process teams, committees and special projects.
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
At Accenture Operations we bring together people, technology, processes and data to create intelligent operating models that enable companies to drive exceptional results. For over 13 years, our Operations professionals in Romania have delivered a wide range of business services, to help our clients achieve sustainable growth and deliver exceptional experiences across their enterprises.
Accenture Operations in the New
Not only are we committed to bringing the New to life for our clients, we also create an environment for our colleagues around the world to feel alive in the new.
LIVING NEW IS:
GROWING AT A FAST PACE. ALWAYS.
At Accenture, we encourage our people to evolve and grow. With amazing career and learning opportunities, be inspired to explore your passions. Alongside a dedicated career counsellor, it is your turn to drive your future and the time is now.
CREATING AN AUTHENTIC CONNECTION.
We believe real connections transform the working environment and that’s why we encourage everyone to be their most authentic self. From creative workshops, to collaborative activities and plenty of opportunities for afterwork fun, at Accenture you’ll experience it all.
Go beyond your limits! Take advantage of a global network and projects in over 120 countries; the world is your oyster! Discover new cultures, languages and get the tools you need to be the best version of yourself. At Accenture you develop an attitude for achieving more, and the space to do it together.
BEING YOUR TRUE SELF, EVERY DAY.
Being you is your superpower. Our people’s unique perspectives allow us to provide complex services. Our offices are designed to encourage collaborations and synergy, because only by combining multiple ideas we will be able to achieve greatness. Voice your individuality and do it confidently.
Get in contact with Accenture Operations:
Our Operations offices:
· Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1; phone: +40 3722 86000
· Timisoara - City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10; phone: +40 372 836 500
· Iasi - United Business Center 3 - C1, Palas St., No. 7B-7C; phone: +40 372 271 722
· Brasov - Coresi Business Park, Turnului St., No. 5; phone: 0372 286 003
Our Career e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media Channels for Operations:
Facebook: Accenture Romania: https://www.facebook.com/accentureromania/
LinkedIn: Accenture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/accenture/
YouTube: Accenture in Romania:
Instagram: Accenture: https://www.instagram.com/accenture/