HR Contact Center Analyst with French
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
- Empathizes with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues.
- Deeply cares about building relationships with customers and providing the best, tailored solution.
- Strives to offer an effortless customer experience and provide thorough and concise responses.
- Leverages a positive outlook and high energy/enthusiasm to turn negative situations into positive ones.
- Be a team player that can follow and/or lead as needed and is comfortable reaching out across the board.
- Independent thinker and problem-solver who excels at breaking down complex issues.
- Be inquisitive; proactively experiments and tries new things.
- Knows the right questions to ask to really understand the customer’s ask, provide comprehensive solution, and proactively address/prevent future issues.
- Able to pinpoint customer requests/asks from ambiguous, open-ended wording.
Minimum 1-year experience in Customer Service
- Fluent in German/French (C1 proficiency) and in English (B2) in both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills and customer handling experience.
- Acts confidently in ambiguous situations; works effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Takes well thought-out action to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues, including testing, replicating, and escalating scenarios.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Answer incoming customer communications, which will involve assessing caller’s needs, entitling the call through analyzing the situation, and offering accurate solutions.
- Respond positively to customer’s questions in a timely manner.
- Research complex customer questions thoroughly to provide accurate information and solutions.
- Provide accurate information to the customer, anticipating future concerns and communicating next steps in the process effectively.
- Overcome customer objections via deft communication and de-escalation skills, to solve problems, instill confidence and build client brand-loyalty
- Identify process improvement opportunities to ensure smooth operations for internal processes as well as from customers’ perspective
- Engage with other areas of the business as needed to meet customer needs.
- Act on behalf of the customer’s best interest within external and internal teams and operations to ensure the smoothest experience possible for the customer.
- Maintain a positive attitude and support Commitment to Excellence.
- Maintain On-time attendance and schedule adherence.
- Maintain meets or exceeds scorecard rating (engagement, productivity, and quality goals).
- Provide on the job training for new employees.
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
At Accenture Operations we bring together people, technology, processes and data to create intelligent operating models that enable companies to drive exceptional results. For over 13 years, our Operations professionals in Romania have delivered a wide range of business services, to help our clients achieve sustainable growth and deliver exceptional experiences across their enterprises.
Accenture Operations in the New
Not only are we committed to bringing the New to life for our clients, we also create an environment for our colleagues around the world to feel alive in the new.
LIVING NEW IS:
GROWING AT A FAST PACE. ALWAYS.
At Accenture, we encourage our people to evolve and grow. With amazing career and learning opportunities, be inspired to explore your passions. Alongside a dedicated career counsellor, it is your turn to drive your future and the time is now.
CREATING AN AUTHENTIC CONNECTION.
We believe real connections transform the working environment and that’s why we encourage everyone to be their most authentic self. From creative workshops, to collaborative activities and plenty of opportunities for afterwork fun, at Accenture you’ll experience it all.
Go beyond your limits! Take advantage of a global network and projects in over 120 countries; the world is your oyster! Discover new cultures, languages and get the tools you need to be the best version of yourself. At Accenture you develop an attitude for achieving more, and the space to do it together.
BEING YOUR TRUE SELF, EVERY DAY.
Being you is your superpower. Our people’s unique perspectives allow us to provide complex services. Our offices are designed to encourage collaborations and synergy, because only by combining multiple ideas we will be able to achieve greatness. Voice your individuality and do it confidently.
Get in contact with Accenture Operations:
Our Operations offices:
· Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1; phone: +40 3722 86000
· Timisoara - City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10; phone: +40 372 836 500
· Iasi - United Business Center 3 - C1, Palas St., No. 7B-7C; phone: +40 372 271 722
· Brasov - Coresi Business Park, Turnului St., No. 5; phone: 0372 286 003
Our Career e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media Channels for Operations:
Facebook: Accenture Romania: https://www.facebook.com/accentureromania/
LinkedIn: Accenture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/accenture/
YouTube: Accenture in Romania:
Instagram: Accenture: https://www.instagram.com/accenture/