You are a great fit if you have:
· University Degree (Psychology, Sociology would be a plus)
· At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
· Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· General knowledge of employment laws and practices
· Very good communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
· Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
· Excellent organizational skills
· Innovative and creative
· Good English language knowledge
What we’re looking for?
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.
METRO SYSTEMS delivers pioneering individual IT solutions. Our speed, flexible action and innovative thinking set us apart.
We provide a comprehensive range of services. These extend from consulting and development to the operation of data centres and networks. Merchandise management, data warehouse and customer information systems, as well as e-commerce, logistics and intranet solutions. With our concepts, we harmonise the specific IT demands of the new METRO – in all markets, all departments and all countries.
METRO is a leading international specialist in wholesale and food retail. The company operates in 35 countries and employs more than 150,000 people worldwide. The company provides custom solutions to meet the regional and international needs of its wholesale and retail customers. With its sales brands METRO/MAKRO Cash & Carry and Real, as well as delivery services and digitisation initiatives METRO sets the standards for tomorrow: for customer focus, digital solutions and sustainable business models.
Our hardware and software solutions optimally integrate the entire value chain on the basis of intelligent IT structures – demonstrating new paths and solutions