HR Business Partner
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- University degree in Human Resources, Business or a related discipline
- Prior HR experience with at least 5 years in Recruiting, People relationship, HR Generalist
- Ability to build good relationships with people at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects at a time
- Self-starter, open-minded and results-oriented
- Flexibility to adapt quickly and work independently in a fast-moving environment
- Acts as the first point of contact for teaching staff
- Maintaining the relationship with the teaching staff, answering their emails and providing support when they need it in accordance with the BSB policy
- Planning and managing activities related to the arrival/departure of teaching staff (in collaboration with other collegues)
- Signing work related documents with teaching staff (including new addendums, updated JDs, T&C, etc )
- Responsible that all employee files comply with ISI requirements (training will be provided)
- Support full-lifecycle recruitment following global operating procedures and best practice principles, including sourcing, selection, and offer development.
- Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit
- Utilise appropriate selection techniques.
Other HR activities:
- Close collaboration with other colleagues in the HR department to ensure a correct flow of information.
- Understands and follows the budget recommendation
- Works in systems / databases and updates them when necessary
- Involvement in various HR initiatives to automate / improve / add new areas
- Project management for different engagement initiatives
The British School of Bucharest (BSB) is a leading international School, providing a comprehensive international education based on the National Curriculum for England and offers EYFS, Primary and Secondary schooling, with IGCSEs to A Levels.
BSB has offered, since the year 2000, a British education in Bucharest for children aged 2-18. It is a richly diverse learning community, with more than 650 students represented by over 50 nationalities. They benefit from an impressive pupil to teacher ratio and small class sizes, ensuring a personalised and highly supportive learning environment, offered by 100% English-speaking teachers.
BSB is the only British school in Romania rated as ‘excellent’ for both ‘the quality of pupils’ learning and achievements’ and the ‘quality of pupils’ personal development’, according to 2018 UK Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report.