HR Business Partner
- Experience in human resources processes (at least 2 years): recruitment, performance management, employees' engagement, etc.
- Previous HR Business Partner experience is an advantage
- Strong understanding of employment legislation in Romania
- University degree
- English - advanced
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good networking and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively build relationships by establishing trust and credibility
We're looking for a passionate HR Business Partner, eager to join the innovative HR Department in KRUK Romania.
As an HR Business Partner your main role is to ensure HR support to designated Departments in KRUK Romania, offering consultancy and advisory in HR related matters to managers and employees in those areas. You will coordinate all HR processes in the given areas, as Recruitment & Selection, Onboarding, Performance Management, Employees Development, Motivation and Engagement, processes aligned to the company goals.
- Conduct end-to-end Recruitment processes
- Manage Onboarding and Offboarding for employees
- Lead the Performance Management, Career Management and Succession Planning processes
- Identify individual and organizational development needs and provide the right solutions/ collaborate with internal Trainers to address them
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing employees' engagement
- Coordinate/ participate in HR Projects, aligned with the HR strategy
In relation to Managers:
- Meet with managers regularly to update on HR initiatives and discuss HR issues
- Assess business needs and priorities in terms of staffing, organization design, performance management, career development, employees' engagement etc.
- Offers consultancy to managers on HR-related topics, proposing solutions to encountered issues
- Collaborate for all HR processes, providing guidance and support
In relation to Employees:
- Act as first point of contact for all HR related processes/ projects/ topics in the designated areas
- Support employees throughout their journey in KRUK: recruitment and selection, onboarding, career development, talent management, offboarding etc.
A few words about KRUK Romania
KRUK Romania is the leader in the debt portfolio management business.... and was voted #1 TOP EMPLOYER 2019 according to the platform Undelucram. If you want to see the reviews and comments of our colleagues/ former colleagues, please access the platform.