HR Business Partner
- Degree in Human Resources or, Business Administration or other relevant field;
- Minimum 2 years of overall experience in Recruitment or mass recruitment experience is preferred;
- Good command of English, both written and verbal, and good communication skills in general;
- Proactive and practical approach to problem solving and ability to identify areas for improvements in process, services and team ways of working;
- Highly organized with ability to plan, prioritize and multitask high volumes of daily tasks;
- A model of ethics, professionalism and proactive attitude.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to grow and develop in an fast pace business environment
- Flexibility and hybrid working
- Our office is in Brasov Business Park 😊
- Provide guidance to team members for HR tasks:
- Administrative (gathering and submission of information to external payroll company)
- Employee engagement (organizing social & theme events)
- Lead local HR team in daily huddles, discuss and continuously improving on key HR metrics
- Oversee and coordinate team’s performance, workload and productivity
- Act as HR Business partner for management team/ offer coaching and support for each team
- Demonstrate high proficiency in managing & prioritizing various recruitment processes
- Successfully covers all opened positions and creates a pool of local potential talents for future employment
- Ensures all employees receive appropriate training, and have equal access to development opportunities
- Manages the retention process of employees and creates in advance retention actions in order to maintain a low level of attrition
- Collaborates permanently with HR colleagues in order to improve internal processes and to better deploy HR solutions across company
- Responsible for administrative and reporting tasks aligned with business requirements
- Contributes to resource planning and anticipates retention needs and solutions together with management team
- Follows with management team – employees’ performance evolution, reinforcing goals, providing coaching and feedback to management.
Established in 2010 by experienced industry professionals, Optima Solutions Services is a medium sized multilingual business processes outsourcing company with focus on quality. Optima supports its clients in growing their business and increasing customer satisfaction, through best in class approach for both sales and support services, through various channels and technologies. Optima’s medium size ensures better focus and customized solutions towards delivering high quality services and results.
Our journey started with an enthusiastic and experienced team and shortly Optima proved to be a reliable and high quality provider for large multinational companies in various industries like telecom, financial services and utilities. As recognition of our high quality services, Contact Center Magazine awarded Optima with the Best Medium Contact Center Awards at the Romanian Contact Center Awards Gala in 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017.
Optima Solutions Services is part of Next Capital Group which operates mainly in the financial sector with total assets under management in excess of EUR 500 Million. Optima employs over 350 people in its offices in Bucharest, Iasi and Brasov!