Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
In your role you will be the interface between the company and external suppliers, visitors, guests. You will also be the interface between the company and its employees. You will ensure the best quality of the company’s site facilities, an efficient shipment and purchasing process.
You will report to the Administrator of the company being a part of Administrative team and you will be offering support to almost 60 employees.
Your duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence.
To be successful in your role, you should have a pleasant personality, be curious and proactive. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking skills are essential for this position.
Join us and be part of a fast growing team!
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Very good communication skills, pro-activity, customer-oriented attitude, able to work with deadlines.
- Team focused - agreeable, supportive, helpful, collaborative.
- Very good planning and organization skills, able to multitask.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Basic courtesy and diplomatic abilities are important to this position. Must be able to interact effectively with corporate system personnel and maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- 1-2 years of experience on a similar position in a multinational environment is a plus but not mandatory;
- University graduate;
- Prepare and file labor agreements and related documents for existing and new employees
- Maintain relationship with employees and provide administrative assistance whenever required
- Assist with onboarding new employees, such as setting up office space.
- Organize internal events (e.g. workshops, meetings, teambuilding’s)
- Liaise with suppliers for equipment, supplies, medical services, labor protection etc
- Arrange travel and accommodations when necessary and prepare the documents after the travel for costs reimbursements.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
We are an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.
With an overall experience of more then 10 years and centers in Bucharest and Brasov, Romania we approach each project with passion and desire to deliver the best.
We dare to apply new ideas creating innovating projects that respond to our clients' needs. Our expertise has been proven while working for companies in IT&C , constructions, automotive, sales and accounting.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles