HR Analyst with English
All we need from you consists in:
• Very good Verbal and Written English Skills (from B2 upwards).
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
• Willingness to learn and specialize in HR policies, procedures, employee record platforms.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications
• Interest in starting a career in a multinational team
• Bachelor studies graduate or undergraduate, preferable in HR area or related area
• Flexible and proactive attitude
• Good team working skills and able to work autonomously on assigned tasks
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time based on business needs
• Excellent administration skills and good organization skills with attention to detail.
• Advanced problem solving and resolution skills to include when to escalate and identify trends.
• Comfortable with direct client contact
• PC Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook are a must
As a member of the local team, working for the HR Service Center for HR queries, you will provide administrative support, performing one or more of the following duties:
• Process candidate forms, record statistics and handle highly confidential material
• Assist employees through phone and email contact in the completion of appropriate forms, calculation of benefits or premiums
• Maintain internal database files and tables and develop custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff
• Track absences and holiday entitlement
• Sort CVs and applications
• Provide information in regard to documentation needed for new joiners, maternity leave, relocation
Conduent creates digital platforms and services for businesses and governments to manage millions of interactions every day for those they serve. We are leveraging the power of cloud, mobile and IoT, coupled with technologies such as automation, cognitive and blockchain to elevate every constituent interaction, driving modern digital experiences that are more efficient, helpful and satisfying.
Conduent’s differentiated offerings touch millions of lives every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S. and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent serves a majority of the Fortune 100 companies and more than 500 government entities. Learn more at www.conduent.com