E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
• Education on university level, preferably HR related
• 1 to 2 year experience in an administrative role
• Very good English is a must
• Good reporting and administration skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness learn and develop as a professional
• Team player and no 9-5 mentality
Purpose of the job:
Responsible for all HR related administrative action that needs to be taken in order to keep a clear overview of human resource needs
• Responsible for accurate time registration of factory staff where needed
• Keep track of holiday, sickness and other availability indicators
• Be linking pin between HR and Finance department
• Reporting on regular basis
• Assist in other activities as pay rolling and recruitment when needed
• Other ad hoc assignments
The position will be based in Medias Romania. You report to the HR manager.
We offer you:
A challenging position within an international and fast-growing company. The salary and conditions of employment for this position are aligned with the position and depending on your educational level and experience. Excellent possibilities for both professional and personal growth within an ambitious team and multinational.
Medias Industries Inc, located in Medias, Romania, is part of Oshkosh Corporation / JLG, a worldwide leading manufacturer of specialty trucks and truck bodies.
The manufacturing facility produces the refuse trucks of Geesink Norba Group, the Kiggen refuse containers and does pre assembly activities (e.g. boom welding) for the JLG telehandlers. At this moment more than 180 team members are working on site.
Medias is investing in this facility and therefore due to expansion we are looking for a skill person.
If you want to apply for this position please call (+31) 646 175 308 and 0269 803952 or send your application letter and resume in English to Martijn Lageveen, Human Resources by e-mail: Recruitment.Emea@JLG.com
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles