HR Administrator with German (Swiss market)
- An understanding of the client's trade, business and organization - Business administration nd human resources
- Time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- German – minimum B2 level,
- English – minimum B2 level
- French or Italian is a plus
- Analytical skills and ability tosummarize
- Team player
- Dynamic and responsive.
Perform analysis of administrative activities for defining the specifications that meet the customer configuration needs.
Collaborate on a daily basis with the Swiss client via the ticketing tool, with 3rd parties and with Payroll specialist in Tunis.
Coordinate services by procedures and policies; monitoring administrative tasks according to the contract; maintaining the level of services done until now.
In this respect, he/she must carry out the following actions:
- Process data from client payroll-files to register for social security or tax the entries, leavers and other mutations with online tools from AVS etc.
- Being the contact point for 3rd parties like AVS, Pension Fund, tax authorities and other in languages German and English
- Register employees for cases like maternity leave, military leave, family allowance, accidents and sickness and unemployment form
- Provide feedback to clients regarding open requests
- Offer the best level of Service to Customers
- Maintain, develop and optimize standard operating procedures
- Work on automation regarding processes / services
- Join meetings with the client by calls or onsite
Reports & Performance Metrics:
- On time delivery of assigned client, tasks.
- Quality control reports
- Swiss legislation
- Sage, Decidium, Flexiform, SOP Appendix
- E-Learning on ADP communication tools: PM, Transfer Box, Siebel, Medalia, WebEx
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.
Join us to #work happy!