HR Administration Specialist with French
- Fluent communication skills in English and French (preferably in a business context);
- At least 1 year of previous experience in a BPO/Shared Service environment;
- Ability to work in a global HR environment and ensure appropriate and efficient case resolution;
- Strong understanding of HR specific processes and procedures;
- Exposure to HR tools & technology;
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office package, Keyboarding skills, E-mail etc);
- Ability to deliver with accuracy and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Effective team player.
As an HRO Associate, you will be responsible with the following tasks:
- Performing basic HR transactions to resolve customer requirement;
- Managing basic customer data into HR applications;
- Responding to escalated queries and handle complex ones;
- Working with SMEs, Process Experts and other enabler groups to find resolution to complex cases;
- Communicating resolution to customers with clarity via the Chat or e-mail as per the case;
- Tracking cases for all inquiries and requests using CRM tool;
- Answering relatively routine process/policy/ procedure questions and providing HR information;
- Maintaining service level agreements – accuracy and on-time delivery;
- Acquiring up-to-date process knowledge through training and self-learning;
- Escalating complex cases to next level as per defined process;
- Working closely with enabler groups like SME and Training to develop knowledge material.
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment
- Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
- Relocation assistance
- Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
About Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
About WIPRO in Romania
In Romania, Wipro has development centers in Bucharest and Timisoara and is present since more than 10 years. Today, the company's facilities in Romania serve more than 30 clients in Europe, supported by over 1200 employees. Wipro's clients span across the retail and consumer goods, healthcare, manufacturing and telecom industries, among others. To match our growth plans, we are looking for enthusiastic and self-driven individuals with excellent communication and customer service skills. We have built a deep domain expertise and our diverse job opportunities range in more than 20 different languages:Finance & Accounting HR Admin Order Management Customer Support IT/Technical SupportA career at Wipro means a life-long opportunity to explore your potential, continuous growth, and the joy of working on the latest technologies alongside the finest minds in the industry. An inspiring combination of growth prospects, continuous innovation, fair play and a great work culture makes Wipro an exhilarating place to be in.