HR Admin Specialist
- Proven relevant experience;
- Basic knowledge of labor law;
- Organizational skills;
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field;
- Excel medium knowledge is required;
- English language medium knowledge is required.
- Personnel files administration: from Hire to Retire;
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties;
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives;
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies);
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc);
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations;
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc);
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
We offer a motivating package:
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Training and ongoing development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services;
- 7Card & Worldclass subscriptions;
- Bookster subscription;
- Hybrid way of working.
What recommends us?
We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation.
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
Established in 1994, TotalSoft is one of the most important providers of business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +500 software specialists and projects in 45 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.