Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The HTR Team Leader is responsible to deliver high quality services in HTR processes to MCBC entities in scope by leading a team of HTR specialists.
In this role, he/she drives operations KPI's adherence and continuous improvement by motivating team members, assessing performance and properly escalate and propose improvement plans.
• Coordinate operations for designated process and team;
• Deliver on agreed KPIs, escalate when case and implement corrective actions plans;
• Provide necessary data files and reporting to support the business;
• Present performance indicators in operational reviews, analyze data & trends, implement continuous improvement initiatives;
• Ensure that Hire to Retire Process Maps and SOP's are followed and process controls are in place.
• Adhere to MCBC HR practices in terms of people retention, performance assessment, motivation and talent development;
• Perform Individual Performance reviews with the team members;
• Develop action plans, coaching and mentoring team members, developing talent, organizing career path meetings with team members;
• Owning and facilitating team meetings for better process performance and enhancement of team skills;
• Facilitating issues resolution not only within team, but also inter-team and cross functional;
• Owns 100% accurate and timely inputs for the team they supervise for salary, leaves and incentives and other HR processes like employee health and safety regulations etc;
• Ensure all team members are aware of KPIs for agrees deliverables and of current & expected performance output.
• Build strong and effective relationships with HTR actors in Business Units;
• Operate within the Department Budget;
• Drive productivity improvements within operations;
• Identify opportunities for cost reduction
• Adhere to company policies;
• Complies with the Internal Regulation and the EHS (Employee Health and Safety), the FSF (Fire Safety and Fighting) and Environmental Protection duties laid down under the law;
• Responsible for keeping confidential the information, as per the internal policy, within the limits of the duties attached to their job;
• Informs the line manager of any non-compliance identified in their work;
• Treat everyone with respect, be ethical, lawful and trustworthy;
• Respects and correctly promotes the image of the company and the code of conduct;
• Responsible for the use of the available resources of the company only for the benefit of the company.
• Responsible for the correct management of the inventory of goods entrusted to them by the Company and the expense reports relating to performance of the activity, in accordance with the internal procedures in force.
Support technology implementation
• Support tools implementation by creating capacity in the team and allocating staff to both operations and projects;
• Identify improvement opportunities on processes, raising them as proposal to next level for validation. Responsible for testing and implementation;
• Execute on growth plan and agreed transitions for designated teams/processes.
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
• (+) 3 years’ experience in HTR processes, (with knowledge on RO/UK law)
• (+) 2 years’ Team coordination experience
• Experience in Payroll Process
• Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
• Previous experience providing Processes and Tools solutions for line managers
Business acumen, Client relationship, Job interviewing skills, Assessment skills, Communication &negotiations skills, Project Management skills, Change management skills.
• Serves as employee advocate and visible change agent;
• Operates efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
Molson Coors GBS
Molson Coors Global Business Services is a young company providing centralised operations to one of the oldest and biggest brewers in the world. You’ve probably tasted a few of our beers – from well-known brands like Staropramen, Blue Moon, Miller or Coors to craft specialities like Doom Bar made by our Sharps brewery in Cornwall (UK) and recently introduced to the Romanian market. Molson and Coors were founded in 1786 and 1783 respectively, counting a total of more than 350 years of combined brewing heritage.
We suppport Molson Coors business units in fields like finance (accounting, financial analysis, credit and collections, rebates, pricing, invoice processing), commercial (material master data, sales reporting, digital merchandising, route planning), human resources (admin, payroll, talent acquisition, learning & development) and IT. While English is our main communication language, we are also glad to share experiences and activities in 10 other languages: French, Quebecois, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, Montenegrin, Slovakian, Czech, Bulgarian, Hungarian.
We’ve had big ambitions since day one when, back in 2017, we started with around 40 pioneers dedicated to providing centralized operations to Molson Coors teams across the Globe, simplifying and standardizing internal processes. Fast forward to this day, we’ve grown exponentially both in team size and in scope – there are now over 600 GBSers providing significant value to the global company.
Taking great pride in our culture, we’ve based it on traditional Molson Coors values and kept it fresh through the spirit of a young, vibrant GBS team. We boast a First Choice Service Culture, made unique by a blend of antrepreneurial culture with a flexible and informal atmosphere. GBSers are the type of people who will always say “hold my beer!” when faced with an exciting challenge or a colleague in need. Our top-notch First Choice Learning Center provides valuable opportunities to learn, explore on-the-job development assignments and build the career each of our colleagues dreams of.
We know that the physical working space is of the essence so, in the spring of 2019, we’ve moved house and made ourselves very comfortable in our new offices in The Bridge Business Park (Grozavesti). The Beer Point is the heart of our office, serving as cafeteria and meeting space during the day and full-option modern pub in the evenings.
WHY WORK WITH US
First Choice Service Culture: Along with the complexity and responsibility that come with serving a global business, the GBS Center in Bucharest offers a unique mix of entrepreneurial culture, a flexible and informal atmosphere as beer is always related to friends and fun, along with an aspiration for greatness and a passion for winning the right way.
Learn & Grow: Through our First Choice Learning Center, any Molson Coors employee can explore live learning opportunities, on-the-job development assignments, online courses and everything in between to make you better at the job you have and prepare you for the one you want—whether you’re looking to lead yourself, lead others, or lead the business. Our development programs focus on building your mindset, skillset and toolset to have a great career in beer.
New Office: We are beyond excited to work in a new, state-of-the-art office located in The Bridge Business Park. The heart of the office is the Beer Point – a modern, 260 square meters space that serves as a cafeteria and meeting place during the day and a pub and cultural hub in the evenings. From live music & DJ sessions to stand-up comedy, theatre & improvising sessions to paintings & photography exhibitions and more, the Beer Point is a hub for artistic expression open to both GBSers and guests.
The Molson Coors GBS team keeps on growing in 2020. Our goal is to continue to provide the best services and improve the performance of our mother company, keeping in mind the joy that beer brings to people around the world.
We understand that no two people have the same journey, background and experiences. We value the diverse styles and personalities that allow us to innovate – meeting our partners’ needs today and anticipating the ones they’ll have tomorrow. We look for flexible, positive-minded candidates that appreciate ambiguity as an opportunity for learning and growth and not as a burden.
Delighting in our differences helps us explore untapped opportunities for both experienced (senior, middle management) and entry-level professionals with English, French or Central European language capabilities.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles