High voltage electrician - Denmark

Moment A/S
2 poziții
Anunț verificat

Anunț verificat

Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.

Candidatul Ideal

To be considered for this position, we expect you to have some of the following qualifications:

Ability to read, understand, and execute plans, blueprints, diagrams, and isometric drawings.
Experience working with high voltage 30KV
Certificate for high voltage
Language skills: Conversational English is a must.
Education:Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
Electrician degree from a technical college.

Descrierea jobului

Do you want to work abroad as a high voltage electrician and are you interested in working on a solar park in Denmark?

We are looking for highly skilled electricians to work with high voltage on a solar park in Denmark.

The job will consist of working with high voltage 30KV. Straight connections in ground between cables and end-connections for cables and transformers. Connection to the panels and directly on the transformers.

Location: Holsted, Denmark
Start date: 28/08-23
Expected duration: November 2023
Salary: 215 DKK an hour
Hours: 46 hours per week
Rent: 1070 DKK a week
ATTENTION - Certificate for high voltage is necessary
Work clothes and hand tools will be provided by Moment A/S or the client
Social benefits:
- Special savings: 12,2 % of your brut salary, saved up and paid out in the end of the year
- Pension: 10 % from Moment, you pay 2%. In total 12%
- Holiday money: 12,5 % - you can apply for them every rotation

Descrierea companiei

Moment Construction is a temp- and recruiting agency located in Denmark. We provide skilled labour to construction-, industry-, and administration for Clients in Scandinavia.

Publicat 22 Aug. 2023 Reactualizat 21 Sept. 2023 Expiră 21 Sept. 2023
Administrare cookies 🍪

Folosim cookie-uri pentru a-ți oferi o experiență presonalizată.

Permite activarea pentru a beneficia de avantajele lor.

Vezi politica noastră de cookies.