• High school degree – mechanics or informatics;
• Knowledge of technical drawings, familiar with technical manuals, catalogs and product coding;
• Good understanding of systems and good PC skills. MS Excel operations: processing, manipulation, administration of data (knowledge of SAP is an advantage);
• Intermediate level of English language is mandatory (advanced level
would be preferable);
• Planning and organizing skills, detail-oriented, good analytical skills;
• High communication skills and team player attitude;
• Display of customer service ability: able to maintain commitments and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide technical details (features, drawings, part numbering and nomenclature, basic calculations, etc) regarding Timken products;
• Support for corporate projects involving part inter-changeability;
• Provide assistance for internal customers (Customer Service and Sales Engineering, Application Engineering);
The Timken Company engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, gear drives, belts, chain, couplings, lubrication systems and related products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services. As the leading authority on tapered roller bearings, we apply our deep knowledge of metallurgy, tribology and mechanical systems to improve the reliability and efficiency of equipment, machinery and vehicles worldwide. With more than 15,000 employees operating from 33 countries, our associates and our products keep industry in motion and make the world more productive.