We are growing and you have the chance to be part of a fresh new team and put your mark on the evolution of the business!
Would you like to work for one of our clients, one of the world’s manufacturer?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to make you part of our Procurement team!
This role is a mix of daily transactional task for help desk and master data management.
Help desk tasks:
Master data management tasks:
- Be the first point of contact for internal business teams and suppliers to address procurement related problem/issue. Provide adequate inputs towards resolution of the issue within the committed SLA time
- Address/resolve all stakeholder queries related to the procurement requests such as: queries related to procurement status, policy, process, etc.
- Requests to create requisitions for purchasing of service and goods
- Vendor queries, related to status for PO, invoice, bids, etc.
- Contracting support requests
- Invoice resolution and supplier payment related support
- Accurately ascertain the customer need and resolve questions at first pass and/or triage to correct team
- Create tickets and/or amend existing tickets in request management tool such as ServiceNow, ZenDesk etc. for each customer interaction to ensure proper documentation and efficient tracking/reporting
- Track all aged queries and escalate to appropriate stakeholders to drive resolution
- Raise Purchase Orders on need basis. Be familiar with the ERP/purchase management tool to guide users on the process and tool related issues
- Provide regular updates and visibility into the process to the customer
- Aim to drive high customer satisfaction through effective problem solving
- Build knowledge base to address frequently asked questions and direct users to such sources of information for self-support
- Answer incoming calls and emails from internal customers and suppliers pertaining to new or existing procurement matters
You will enjoy:
- Execute changes to Oracle (or other ERPs) master data as approved by the business
- Ensure compliance to Item Master such as
- Item Nomenclature
- Item category
- Usage classification
- Process requests within committed SLA time
- Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of Item Master data in ERP systems
- Perform mass updates as required
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems
- Generate reports and perform analytics as required
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment
- Bonuses for your results
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Career path perspective and personal development plan
- Great work-life balance culture
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!