Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The ideal candidate will have :
a) High School diploma or equivalent required.
a) 1-3 years experience as a heavy equipment mechanic required.
b) Military experience in applicable MOS for Heavy Equipment Mechanic verified by DD214 or equivalent civilian training or certificate required.
c) Work experience may be substituted for educational requirements and/or educational achievements may be substituted for years of experience. Example: Two (2) years of experience is equivalent to (2) years of college and vice versa.
Specialized knowledge and skills:
a) Must complete General Trade Skills PQS within 30 days of hire.
b) Must have knowledge of diesel engines.
c) Must have the ability to analyze and interpret US Army Technical Manuals with relation to vehicle
maintenance and repair.
d) Must be able to function with a basic level of English oral and written language skills, through demonstrated
proficiency, testing or both.
e) Valid Driver’s License required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
a) Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively during a 60 - 77 hours work week ( depends by location).
b) Must be able to lift 25 lbs. continuously, 50 lbs. intermittently.
c) Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
d) Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
Purpose: Perform the full range of engineer/ heavy equipment maintenance repairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs a full range of overhaul, repair, and service on all engineer/ heavy equipment maintenance at the Field and Sustainment level of Maintenance.
2. Performs maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on various pieces of heavy equipment including but not limited to military and civilian heavy equipment..
3. Ensure strict compliance to safety practices and support the AC FIRST Safety Policies and Procedures.
4. Instills a safety first mentality within respective work areas and a culture that achieves low accident rates and minimal lost-time injuries.
5. Adhere to ISO Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions in support of the AC FIRST Quality Management System.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
We Offer :
1. Very good tax free salary in US$.
2. Food and housing free of charge.
3. Paid flight ticket in and out theatre to/from country of origin ( start/end of contract and also once a year for holiday )
4. 1 year firm contract with the possibility of renewal for good workers.
5. EOSB ( end of service benefit ) if the 1 year contract is fulfilled. Amount varies depending on location but not less than 15 paid days accrued annually as a bonus at the end of contract.
6. Last but not least, safe and fair work environment along with U.S. Army personnel.
...Lugera & Makler, can I help you? ...enthusiastic and gregarious! ...helpful and present! ...young and smart! ...ah, almost forgot: also good-looking!... This is in a nutshell the Lugera & Makler team in Romania. Like our colleagues in the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Armenia, Poland and Slovakia, we are a bunch of dedicated, happy people ready to face in a natural, positive and friendly fashion all your challenges... a bunch of people at the service of people, unconditionally! You will find with Lugera & Makler the most wonderful HR company, long-term commitment, full-time dedication on the job, as well as the most extraordinary parties ever. Whenever in need of a genuine & devoted long-term partner and friend, call us! ...You will sense the eagerness in our approach to be flexible, highly innovative, sharp, non-traditional, supportive and pro- active...! You will feel we are here for you...! ...Thank you for calling Lugera & Makler! ... and paramount important: THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE WITH US! Address: 98 Vulturilor Street , Grawe Building, P, 1, 2, 3, 4, district no. 3, Bucharest; mail to: email@example.com; Phone: +40 (0)21 3187120, 0800 0800 70. In urma furnizarii datelor cu caracter personal, conform legii 677/2001 beneficiati de dreptul de acces, interventie asupra datelor, dreptul de a nu fi supus unei decizii individuale. Totodata aveti dreptul sa va opuneti prelucrarii datelor si sa solicitati stergerea acestora. Prin inregistrarea acestui curriculum vitae sunteti de acord ca Lugera & Makler sa prelucreze datele cu caracter personal declarate. Societate autorizata ca si Agent de Munca Temporara seria B nr. 0000010 din 31.10.2005, inregistrata in Registrul National de Evidenta a Agentilor de Munca Temporara cu nr. 42.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.