Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Join us and work for one of the largest PC vendors in the world! Our client is a well-known multinational information technology company which provides products, technologies, software, solutions and services to consumers in all kind of sectors. Everything they do, they do to make technology more practical, usable, and valuable to their customers. Be part of a team who stares down obstacles on a daily basis!
- Medium knowledge IT Hardware (Computer hardware components);
- Good knowledge of English and Spanish (knowledge of the Romanian language is not required);
- Good communication skills;
- Will be considered an advantage any previous experience in working with computer hardware/software and/or in a technical domain;
- Customer focus;
- Good planning / organization skills;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Pronounced analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Point of contact for the EMEA sales force in terms of technical configurations and quotations;
- Prepares configurations and price offers based on the requests coming from the sales representatives and ensures that there are clear specifications of the requirements to minimize rework;
- Creates a system configuration / technical solution based on the specifications provided in the request;
- Assures the validity of all the technical aspects and checks the availability of all the quotation components;
- Ensures that the approved prices are reflected in the official quotation;
- Anticipates and responds to problems, propose long-term solutions;
- Offers support to the Offshore Operations Center, managing daily interactions with the support team in the creation of the configurations and offers, finding solutions to problems and situations, providing process information when needed.
- Strong growth plans;
- Working with a global organization who provides you with the tools and resources you will need to succeed;
- Training, coursers for your personal and professional development;
- Fun activities with your team;
- Team buildings.
Job Code: 060116EM
APT RESOURCES & SERVICES SRL
With a presence of over 20 years on the Romanian HR market, APT group of companies is the largest independent player in the industry, a concentration of forces harmoniously distributed on different specializations in the area of human capital, communication and SaaS services. The over 20 million euros turnover of and an average of 1,600 employees (most educated), engaged in BPO services and temporary work in 2014, ranked the APT group among the Top 5 largest HR companies in Romania, for the last 15 years.
APT Group's strategy focuses on developing a proactive labor market, while identifying, preparing and providing competent specialists, graduates or students with potential. We bring the right person in the right place. With a track record of over 10,000 recruitment projects, we cover the most popular areas, with a focus on ICT, BPO, finance and banking, engineering, retail, healthcare & pharma. We combine business-oriented frameworks, IT-driven solutions, development tools and deployment techniques to fulfill our promise to our clients in all areas we have expertise. We have grown in scope to include market research, statistics, marketing and communication services as well as software-as-a-service to help our clients maximize their process efficiency and stay ahead of the game. We have developed our own web tools, through multidisciplinary projects, and now provide fast recruitment solutions supported by aptjob.ro, an innovative online recruitment platform. The newest, and most challenging project made by APT, is SIMACTIV, an internship program, designed to offer the students their first work experience, in top Romanian companies.