Hardware Design Engineer for HVDC Grid Stabilization - 233109
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- University degree in electrical engineering or comparable professional training with longtime professional experience
- Several years of work experience in hardware engineering for control & protection panels for high voltage substations or energy generation or transmission plants
- Very good CAE knowledge, ideally in the tool Engineering Base
- Very good English language skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills for result-oriented and creative development of our projects, focus on high quality execution of our solutions
In our HVDC Control & Protection team, we are designing, implementing, and verifying the hardware and software for innovative HVDC applications using lean and agile methods. You will prepare hardware designs, cost calculations, you will be programming and offer support and provide clarifications for project teams, customers, and suppliers.
How you will make an Impact:
- Preparation of hardware designs and manufacturing documents with integration of subsystems and interfaces for control cabinets of High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) transmission systems
- Preparation of related technical documents, cost calculations and circuit documents as well as manuals within the scope of quotation processing and project execution
- Programming of Database for hardware configuration and for signal management
- Supervision of workshops during the panel manufacturing process and support during the acceptance/functional tests including occasional business trips
- Clarification of technical requirements both within project teams and with customers and suppliers as well as preparation of work packages for sub-suppliers including their outbound control
- Remote support of commissioning and in case of service of HVDC systems
Our Transmission Division offers customers a broad portfolio of products, systems, solutions, and services geared around the key market trends of digitalization, decarbonization, grid stability and electrification. With expertise, passion, and commitment, we are working to transmit energy in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Check out the video: https://bit.ly/3qwFP0a
Rewards and Benefits
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging project
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
- Medical benefits
- Remote/ Flexible work
- Time off/Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Continual learning through the Learn@Siemens-Energy platform
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.