GROUP REPORTING SPECIALIST (WITH SPANISH)
BTL ROMANIA APARATURA MEDICALA SRL - 1 poziție
- University degree - economic
- Fluent in Spanish, very good in English
- Minimum 3 years work experience in accounting, with international exposure
- Experience in accounting international trade of goods will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of fiscality
- Must be a friendly individual, a good team player
- Very well organized and detailed oriented person
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Team management abilities
- Available for travelling abroad
- Converting local financial statements of various branches abroad, into internal group format;
- Reviewing financial statements (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy;
- Verify accuracy of data extracted in the reports, according to business requirements previously established;
- Capture and document the business requirements for new and existing reports;
- Assist team leaders and management with monthly and quarterly reports;
- Internal auditing branches from portfolio.
- The opportunity to boost your career within one of the world’s major manufacturers of medical and aesthetic equipment;
- Professional growth based on performance.
BTL is one of the world’s major manufacturers of medical and aesthetic equipment, having more than 55 branches around the world. Our company specializes in three distinct segments of this market: physical therapy, cardiology and medical aesthetics. In order to support the continuous rapid growth and development of BTL, we are seeking high quality people to join our team in a challenging and forward thinking working culture. For more details visit www.btlnet.com.
Publicat 5 mai 2022 Reactualizat 18 mai 2022 Expiră 4 iun. 2022