Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience - technical background;
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment including meeting and supporting company goals;
- Highly flexible individual with the ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- Great communication skills, dedication to quality, high attention to details, initiative;
- Strong interpersonal, decision making and problem solving skills;
- Ability to manage people – at least 2 years of leadership experience needed;
- Computer skills essential, including strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to follow work instructions precisely and prepare production reports.
- Possesses strong expertise in multiple technical work areas;
- Automotive industry experience is a plus.
- Oversees, organizes and coordinates all work content of the production lines assigned;
- Drives continuous improvement for production processes, efficiency and product quality;
- Maintains control over the production lines at all times;
- Ensures that all daily production activities are thoroughly communicated to the management team;
- Maintains the production lines in a safe, neat, clean and organized environment;
- Respects work hours, supports production goals and timetables;
- Ensures that all production, scrap and downtime reports are completed properly and timely;
- Monitors production and meets established production and quality requirements;
- Motivates, supports, develops and challenges team members to their optimal potential;
- Manages flow of communication to the team and to management;
- Coordinates schedules and workflow for the team; plans, controls, and approves vacation, employee shifts, qualifications etc.;
- Introduces measures for positive development of employees;
- Understands and applies “root cause analysis”;
- Facilitates and participates in regularly scheduled meetings;
- Implements safety and production standards;
- Posibility to work in a multinational company with tradition in the automotive field, worldwide present;
- Professional development within a young team holding large experience in the auto industry and auto equipments.
The Eckerle Gruppe was founded in 1968 and now employs nearly 4.500 people at its nine sites worldwide. The Group develops and produces more than 160 million brush systems and EC modules a year.
It also has expertise in the production of complex plastic and molded blanked parts, the integration of electronic components, laser and resistance spot welding and CNC machining. In all these areas, we always focus on individual customer and project support. We see meeting our customers' product requirements as a challenge that we always look forward to achieve successfully.
Put us to the test! Eckerle Gruppe - Always a solution.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles