Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
At least 1 year of experience in Graphics
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Good artistic sense
- At ease with Adobe Photoshop
- Hand drawing
- 3D texturing abilities
- Basic 3D modeling (preferably Maya)
- Ability to set realistic deadlines, and to meet them
-Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in any of these areas: User Interfaces; Video Game 2D graphics ; Video Game 3D graphics; Video editing; website and editorial design (fonts, layout);.
- Home based work with occasional personal meetings
- Developing graphic content for games: icons, backgrounds, logos, assets for games
- Contributing to the game assets’ creation (production, concept art, texturing)
- Creation of graphic layouts intended for social media and promotion
- Developing concepts, graphic illustrations, textures-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as required by the game design team and management
- Employment contract for undefined term
- 30 days paid holiday per year
- Complete private health care package with Regina Maria
- The company will provide or complement the necessary assets for carrying out the tasks
- Teambuilding events with expenses paid by the company
Gravity Pixels SRL is a startup company formed by enthusiasts in the online gaming field from all around Europe, with the aim of creating games for mobile, web and PC platforms and related services.
Our business plan is based in continuous growth and improvement and we seek young talent with the enthusiasm and knowledge to achieve results and grow personally and professionally within the company.
Our company has it`s headquarters in Bucharest, the epicenter of Romanian Development, although, we strive to provide a great life-work balance through a flexible and remote work schedule. You will be working mostly from home or whatever place you desire.The team is communicating mostly through Slack and Skype, so there is no need to wait for that long email from colleagues.
Our first projects include Drawlingo, a browser-based, online multiplayer drawing game, which has been already released and Light My Way, a traffic light system simulator.