Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Skills, Licenses, Knowledge, Education
• A bachelor degree in advertising design, graphic design or related field
• 3-5 years of experience in art direction, graphic design position or similar role
• Creativity and innovation ideas in a short period of time
• Communicate effectively to create art directions and provide constructive criticisms to team members
• Focus on details and self-motivated
• Professional management to time and costs
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent oral and written English skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good organization skills
• Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, Exact Target, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects
• 3D rendering software
• Microsoft Powerpoint
• Create and develop marketing ideas that are innovative, original and creative for marketing initiatives, campaigns, collateral materials, events and trade show materials, brochures, social media, newsletters, infographics, e-books, advertising, as well as provide design support for all visual materials.
• Be responsible for the whole process of art direction and designing from conceptualization to the final artwork.
• Brainstorm and collaborate with content developer and marketing team to develop compelling creative concepts that answer the briefs. Work with the marketing team and HR team closely to translate their needs into effective and memorable communication insights as well as creating professional and visually appealing designs.
• Requires advanced knowledge on Adobe programs and Illustrator, strong design skills and up date with the latest versions.
• Create layouts and apply principles of design including layout, typography, photography composition, and usability. Graphic and technical Knowledge.
• Staying on top of tech industry trends, staying tunes with latest design trends and technologic tools to widen knowledge and grasp insights to better serve our needs.
• Handles multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment and complete the task on time. Work requires the consistent exercise of discretion and judgment to evaluate priorities among the marketing projects.
Stefanini is a premier provider of IT Service Management sourcing solutions for international corporations and the preferred partner of many blue chip companies. Stefanini’s main service lines are onshore, nearshore, and offshore IT consulting, systems integration & development, and IT outsourcing. Today we employ over 2000 employees in EMEA serving a wide range of well-known regional customers. We are a fast growing company with a clear ambition to become the global leader in our selective offerings.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Stefanini has career opportunities around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, we offer the right environment for you.
Learn more about our company culture, available positions, and our emphasis on providing a career path for our employees to see if Stefanini is the right fit for you.
Visit us today at http://www.stefanini.com/en/careers/