Graduate Student Program - IT Support
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
What do you want to do with your future? If the answer is kick-starting your career with a 6 to 18 months graduate program for the IT Department with great opportunities for growth and development, this is the place for you!
When you join our Graduate Program, you become a part of Siemens Energy. You get to share our purpose in energizing society by supporting customers with transitioning to a more sustainable world. You will work on real global issues and help create solutions that directly make an impact.
What’s in it for you:
- Provide support for TUS and BE Team
- Communication to SE employees
- Create from scratch new internal websites, processes, and procedures
- 6-18 months full of growing, learning, responsibilities and development opportunities
- Individually designed assignments on company strategic projects
- Challenging tasks among the assignments including consulting with our management
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Our comprehensive - training plan that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our Benefits include 7 Cards, Bookster, Meal and gift tickets, subscription to a medical clinic and much more to be discovered
- Microsoft products general experience
- Communication skills
- Basic support skills
- Open to learn and explore new areas and ideas
- Sociable, curious and open to learn
- Not afraid to ask questions to understand tasks and projects
- Previous experience/involvement in student activities, NGO’s
- Excellent command of English is required to work in a multi-cultural environment
What can you expect from our Graduate hiring process:
- Complete an online assessment
- Time for an on demand video interview
- Come and see us for an Assessment Center!
About us and the Hub in Romania
“Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable, CO2 neutral future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, Finance, Customs and more.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html