Graduate Program for Customs Classification Internship
Passionate about the environment and climate change? Ready to be part of the future of the energy transition?
Honestly, given the scale of the challenge we need many types of perspectives to help reimagine the future. And honestly, we can’t do it alone.Our team is looking for innovative, enthusiastic, and young analitycal professionals that will drive us forward on this exciting venture.
What do you want to do with your future? If the answer is kick-starting your career with a 6 to 18 months graduate program within Romania for developing on the role Customs Classification Internship with great opportunity for growth and development, this is the place for you!
When you join our Graduate Program, you become a part of Siemens Energy. You get to share our purpose in energizing society by supporting customers with transitioning to a more sustainable world. You will work on real global issues and help create solutions that directly make an impact.
What’s in it for you:
- 6-18 months full of growing, learning, responsibilities and development opportunities
- Individually designed assignments on company strategic projects
- Challenging tasks among the assignments including consulting with our management
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Our comprehensive - training plan that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our Benefits include 7 Cards, Bookster, Meal and gift tickets, subscription to a medical clinic and much more to be discovered
Let’s talk about you
- We would like to get to know you, if you have a professional education or a degree from a university in economics, trade, legal or comparable
- Fluent language skills in Romanian, as well as English are a must. German language skills would be a plus.
- You interest in the field of customs processes (Import, special procedures, export, Intrastat, customs tariff and (non/preferential) origin determination) convinces us to have found the right candidate.
- Negotiation, presentation, and assertiveness are attributes that describe you the best.
- Sociable, curious and open to learn
- Not afraid to ask questions to understand tasks and projects
- Previous experience/involvement in student activities, NGO’s
- Excellent command of English is required to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Submit your application!
- Complete an online assessment
- Time for an on demand video interview
- Come and see us for an Assessment Center!
About us and the Hub in Romania
“Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable, CO2 neutral future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, Finance, Customs and more.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.