Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
If you are passionate about nature and the environment, this could be the varied and fulfilling career that you're looking for.
You’ll need to enjoy a practical, outdoors lifestyle.
Creativity and an eye for detail will help you to grow gardens that offer enjoyment and interest all year round.
You must be:
- In couple: married or cohabiting
- Reliable personality
- Family orientation : always prepared to help, even outside normal working hours
- Flexibility , punctuality , responsibility
You must have:
- Significant experience with garden and woodland including watering, fertilizing, potting, repotting, pruning, grooming, and general maintenance
- Valid driver’s license
- Degree of Forest Engineer or Horticulture is a pluspoint
- ENGLISH or FRENCH good level is mandatory
- Ability to speak Dutch is a plus
Responsibilities will include:
- Work in the garden and woodland the whole year as a gardener in a private domain ( approximately 25 hectares) full time
- Checking the health of trees and plants by identifying any pests or diseases and controlling them
- Applying nutrients to trees/ plants and maintaining moisture levels
- Taking care, watering and cutting trees, pruning shrubs
- Raising plants from seeds or cuttings
- Digging, planting and weeding flower beds and borders
- Using machinery such as lawn mowers, rotovators and hedge trimmers
- Ability to work in all weather and temperature conditions
- Experience with vehicle maintenance, mowing, construction and irrigation is a plus
- Be prepared to do after working hours and during weekends the job of concierge ( 1 on 2 weeks, as there is another concierge )
- Arrange with another concierge couple periods of leave
- Private employer, owner of a private domain ( approximately 25 hectares)
- Legal working contract with good level of salary
- Private house with all utilities included (electricity, gas, water, …)
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles