Governance Support and Internal Regulations Officer
Relevant experience in the field of at least 2 years;
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, adaptable to all levels of the organization;
Demonstrates high level problem solving skills with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple deadlines and effectively deliver tasks and processes on time;
Demonstrates commitment to & behavior beyond any doubt in the provision of high-quality customer service;
Very good organization skills;
Proficiency in English.
• Prepares the schedule of meetings of the General Shareholders, the Board of Directors and the Management Committee, and the agenda of the meetings by handling the summoning, and the reception of related documents on the agenda from the structures in charge;
• Drafts the minutes of meetings of the General Shareholders' Meetings, the Board of Directors and the Management Committee and follows the implementation of the related resolutions;
• Ensures the implementation of the procedures for amending the constitutive act and the formalities related to these changes;
• Performs formalities regarding the registration of different types of changes in the Trade Registry (i.e. changes of the Articles of Association, Leaders and BoD members, new branch managers, new agencies etc.), forwarding the relevant releases / requests to the National Bank of Romania, as well as the documents issued to the interested persons;
• Creates and update the authorized signatures register;
• Maintains the Bank’s records and documents archive (minutes’ registers, Bank’s mandatory registers, the Shareholder Registry etc.) and made the necessary changes whenever needed;
• Maintain the relationship and communication with supervisory authority (National Bank of Romania), local banking associations and other banking related institutions;
• Provides support and advice to the Bank and its management in relation to interaction with regulatory bodies, government institutions and other public institutions;
• Fulfills the formalities regarding prior notifications / prior approvals in relation with National Bank of Romania, according to the legal regulations in force
Garanti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.
For more information, please visit www.garantibank.ro