-To take responsibility for and manage incoming delivery jobs via our ordering system, phone and email.
-Escalate issues to senior staff or departments as appropriate.
-To establish and maintain great client and supplier relationships on a daily basis. To maintain client, delivery partners/suppliers and TV station databases, and pass on any changes in specifications to the relevant departments.
-To ensure a smooth TV delivery workflow by communicating effectively with clients, local offices and internal staff such as Account Managers and Support Teams.
-To set up new clients and place distribution orders on behalf of any clients when required.
-To make sure delivery deadlines and SLAs are met.
-Deal with invoicing and admin queries and ensure any adjustments to billing are noted on the order and Billing have been notified accordingly.
-To alert senior staff members to any system problems then log these with respective Support Team.
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• 3 weeks start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.
• Schedule: Monday-Friday, in shifts from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
We value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
• Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
• Private medical insurance
• Undetermined contract
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry
• You will excel in your communication and negotiation skills
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).