Bachelor’s Degree in Communications / English / Journalism / Creative writing or other related field or a combination of relevant work experience and knowledge
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Exceptional written communication skills with an emphasis on strong copywriting and editing
- Ability to translate highly technical or legislative information into client friendly copy
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite, including the use and development of templates and the use of PowerPoint, Excel and Visio and SharePoint applications.
- Capable of creating exciting campaigns and word copy for corporate leadership communications including blogs, client, partner and internal communication campaigns.
- Ability to maintain full confidentiality on sensitive topics
- Highly organized with proven ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to working as part of a global team
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and on own initiative
- Working knowledge of Oracle Eloqua (Advantageous)
The Global Communications Business Partner is responsible for developing and managing engaging internal, client and partner communications for the GESi Organization. This role is part of the GESi Service Delivery Communications Function. The role will involve the creation and execution (from concept to delivery) of highly engaging communications for associates, clients and partners of global ADP entities, with a strong focus on supporting Global Leadership and Service organizations in achieving their communication objectives.
- Ensure global communications policies and standards are adhered to.
- Project manage the delivery of internal, client and partner communications campaigns and regular scheduled communications following established processes.
- Manage the delivery of and create content for internal magazine, communications and newsletters.
- Catalog, monitor, produce and deliver global and regional communications according to the defined global schedule.
- Generate and edit content for internal and external client/partner engagement campaigns such as blogs, social media, newsletters, new product releases.
- Conduct final content and grammar reviews/editing of key associate, partner and client communications prior to delivery.
- Develop and maintain communication library / repository for associate and client communication materials.
- Provide assistance, guidance, and support local teams for preparation and delivery of engaging communications, as required.
- Manage the development and deployment of ad-hoc systems maintenance and emergency communications to update internal, client and partner stakeholders as required
- Work with internal teams and external vendors on the delivery and implementation of impactful communications projects and messages
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.