The optimal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years engineering experience, with the last 3 focused on Citrix engineering especially Citrix infrastructure, XenApp and XenDesktop. The candidate will need to be a very strong and efficient communicator, understand the values and need to automate processes, and have the ability to excel in a fast paced trading environment.
CORE TECH STACK
- Manage and monitor all aspects of Citrix firm environment. Oversee and deploy global high availability solutions with a focus on business continuity planning and disaster recovery and maximum uptime;
- Enhances functionality of systems by developing and automating system processes;
- Proactively identify and resolve potential issues in a virtualized Windows server environment;
- Provide technical guidance and support to application developer teams building custom in-house trading systems;
- Maintain and develop documentation, including reference architecture, how-to’s, knowledge base articles;
- Cross-train and enhance desktop support staff’s abilities to support and administer Citrix environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR or higher;
- Provisioning and image management;
- Windows Server 2012 R2/2016. Group Policy and Active Directory.
- Bachelors in engineering, computer science or closely related field;
- 3+ years hands on administration and management on all versions of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop and strong experience with Citrix Storefront;
- Strong knowledge in implementation and troubleshooting of Citrix XenApp (Windows 2008R2, 2012R2, and 2016) and XenDesktop (Windows 7 and 10);
- Administration and troubleshooting expertise of Citrix offerings including:
- XenApp & XenDesktop Image Creating/Deployment PVS/MCS;
- Application & Content publishing;
- Profile Management;
- Citrix Patch Management and policies configuration;
- Citrix Director, Studio, Storefront, Provisioning Server.
- Solid Powershell scripting experience with automation mindset;
- Deep knowledge on the working principles of Microsoft Technologies and Operating systems like, Windows Server 2008R2, 2012 and 2016 with good troubleshooting skill set;
- Experience with XenDesktop GPU VDI on XenServer;
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams with a collaborative interpersonal style;
- Good verbal and written communications skills with the ability to effectively document procedures;
- Functional understanding of Citrix Cloud with MS Azure;
- Functional understanding of Switches, Firewall and router functionalities;
- German language is a plus.
Eckerle Gruppe was founded in 1968 and now employs nearly 4.500 people at its nine sites worldwide. Eckerle Gruppe develops and produces more than 160 million brush systems and EC modules a year.
It also has expertise in the production of complex plastic and molded blanked parts, the integration of electronic components, laser and resistance spot welding and CNC machining. In all these areas, we always focus on individual customer and project support. We see meeting our customers' product requirements as a challenge that we always look forward to achieve successfully.
Put us to test! Eckerle Gruppe - Always a solution.