You will be responsible for the effective performance of the General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Closing & Reporting processes within the country/ies assigned;
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accounting or economic field;
- 1+years of experience in an Accounting department, of advantage being either in General Ledger accounting or in external audit;
- Familiar with International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Experience in SAP ERP system is a plus;
- English – medium/advanced;
- PC literate (MS-office tools).
- Supports in the coordination of activities for country / ies assigned and ensures the delivery of daily and periodic activities by the team according to SLA and OLA commitments;
- Prepares balance sheet reconciliation for accounts assigned and performs reviews and other analyzes, ensuring timely follow through and resolution of review comments and timely submission to Local A&R;
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of requests for asset transfer, disposal or sale;
- Performs Closing & Reporting activities;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Ensures the delivery of tax-related reportorial requirements of the assigned country;
- Updates documentation (desktop procedures) on assigned processes including related or applicable internal controls;
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Closing & Reporting functions through the identification of areas for continuous improvement, providing input and information to achieve problem resolution.
- Professional development in a multinational company;
- Dynamic and well organized working environment;
- Motivating salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Other benefits: Holiday vouchers, Easter and Christmas bonuses.
Welcome to a world of opportunity. Welcome to Manpower!
Are you looking for new and exiciting career challenges? Manpower helps you take the right street on the road to success!
Find the answer to your hiring challenges - see who's looking for your skills! Register now at www.manpower.ro!
ManpowerGroup Romania is one of the leaders in innovative workforce solutions, creating and delivering services that help clients meet their business and workforce objectives while enhacing their competitiveness.
ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 2003, with branches in Bucharest, Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Craiova, Ploiești and Pitești.
For more information, you can access www.manpower.ro or visit our visit us on Facebook at ManpowerGroup Romania.