Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Hands on experience of install / debugging and troubleshooting on Oracle database and middle tier environments.
- Linux / Unix skills.
- Proficient in the use of SQL & PL/SQL
- Hands on experience with Enterprise Manager 10g
- Excellent operational DBA Skills gained in a production environment.
- Problem analysis and investigation
- Providing and verifying workarounds
- Development skills using Oracle tools
- 2+ years of relevant Oracle experience (preferable IT / Support /Development or Consultancy background)
- Experience in metrics and measurement tools and methods
- Ability to communicate effectively using verbal and non-verbal communication, to both internal and external parties.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Ability to work as a team player as well as on own initiative.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects under demanding conditions, while maintaining focus on delivery.
- Comfortable working in an international environment with remote management.
- Fluency in English is a must.
GES Database administrators are responsible for maintaining staging and production databases, application servers, as well as assisting all groups in Global Enterprise Services (GES) on database and midtier related issues. The position will also be a part of the OU support team. Specific for this position is to be responsible for metrics collection and reporting on all WDS related environments and tasks.
- Work as part of the web application and Database services support rota/ schedule
- Handling routine operational issues.
- Be part of the GES Oracle University support team
- Handling database refreshes for internal and external parties
- Install ,configuration tasks associated with databases, midtier and application environment creation.
- Upgrades of existing database and middle tier environments
- Performance monitoring and tuning
- Maintenance of metrics reporting and collection
Creation / review of environment documentation.
- Adhering to standard operation procedures and change control processes.
- Assisting all GES team as required with operational or database related issues.
- Additional to routine tasks, database administrators are involved in Database, IAS,systems development and OEM/EM related projects that have been approved for implementation by Global IT Senior management.
TO APPLY ONLINE PLEASE LOGON HERE
Please submit your CV in English! Thank you!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles