Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Skills & Knowledge
• Good spoken and written German language, passive English
• Must be able to self check work and have a strong sense of accuracy
• Flexible and supportive team member
• Clear communicator
• Time management – strong ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Problem solving
• Results orientated
• Well organized
• Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ideally some billing experience
• Ideally some Oracle experience
• Ideally able to identify areas to improve efficiency, accuracy and propose and implement relevant changes
The Billing Officer should ensure all client master data is maintained in the various ADP systems in an accurate and timely manner and respond to all internal and external queries. The Billing Officer should prepare and run bill runs, manual invoices and credit notes for all products, accurately and completely on a timely basis.
There are 3 Billing Officers reporting to a team leader so some activities are on a rotation basis.
• Prepare and execute bill runs, manual invoices and credit notes for various ADP products on a timely basis
• Complete all controls checklists including SOX for relevant bill runs
• Ensure all timelines on the monthly checklist are achieved or exceeded
• Respond to clients and internal business associates on CRM system and shared Billing e-mail inbox, in line with agreed timescales and performance metrics
• Assist the team leader with projects and ad hoc requests
• Update process documentation monthly for any changes
• Escalate concerns or difficulties to the team leader on a timely basis
• Support other team members
• Ensure the telephone is answered promptly and professionally
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise.
Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential.
For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.