Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
To be successfully involved in projects, it is important to have the following basics and proven experience:
• Relevant engineering degree in Geotechnics;
• Competent in the use of routine geotechnical software for foundation, retaining structures, settlement and slope stability analysis;
• Competent in finite element analysis and related geotechnical software, such as Plaxis;
• Ability to check work from junior staff;
• Experience in ground investigation analysis and interpretation;
• Good motivation, influencing and people management skills with strong work ethics;
• Ability to think in an innovative manner;
• Good English language skills;
• Great interpersonal skills (teamwork, supportive attitude, eager to learn, proactivity);
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
You will join the Structural Engineering discipline in Arcadis Iasi office, part of the Infrastructure Business Line, where a dynamic team provides a vast array of services in designing different types of constructions. The extended experience offers us the possibility to approach different types of jobs starting from concept, continuing with the execution plans to the bill of quantities and list of reinforcement, calculations. We are involved in a wide range of project types through all stages of development.
What do we offer?
• Arcadis is a company where people have different ages and levels of experience. You will fit in for sure;
• Arcadis offers flexible working hours for students or employees with families;
• We are extremely focused on your Health & Safety. You will benefit of a great medical package;
• You will have the chance to be a part of international projects at a very large scale;
• Specialized training is provided through our training programs, both in our office in Iasi or other ARCADIS European location;
• You will be a part of an international team and have access to new software solutions;
• We are offering benefits and growth opportunities according to a clearly defined career path.
This is a full-time role. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design;
• Performing calculation, analysis and providing recommendations and conclusions;
• Providing technical advice to project team members;
• Reviewing and ensuring compliance in the components of the project for which you have responsibility, including drawings, reports, specifications and studies;
• Building and maintaining effective relationships with partners on projects;
• Liaising with the Line Manager to keep informed of all developments associated with the project;
• Maintaining a good understanding of the background of the Regional Arcadis business to facilitate building effective and enduring relationships and consolidating both company and personal credibility in the industry;
• Providing direction to the project team, leading by example to achieve goals and championing a quality, innovative, client-focused culture;
• Being familiar with, and compliant with, relevant H & S regulations and promoting a culture of awareness within the team.
The list of job duties is not exhaustive and may be revised from time to time, based on our business needs.
So there are no boundaries to where your career path can take you in Arcadis. We can tailor your path according to your skills and knowledge.
Take your chance and join our team by contacting us at [email protected]
Please keep in mind that only the short-listed candidates would be contacted for a face to face interview. Arcadis Improving quality of life!
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 27,000 people that generate €3.3 billion in revenues.
If shaping the world for a better tomorrow motivates you, we encourage you to apply!
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles