General Ledger with French, Bucharest
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Manage and execute general accounting processes, including management and or execution of core financial processes such as billing, accounting, recordings, amortizations, monthly reporting, annual balance, bookkeeping, fiscal forms, tax declarations and half year reports;
- Resolve supplier and customer related situations as per accounts payable receivable procedures;
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed to assure the accuracy;
- Update processes and procedures;
- Develops good client relationships;
- Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results;
- Proactively performing preventive quality controls and taking corrective actions when errors occur;
- Perform revenue recognition checks as per client policies and procedures;
- Maintain ledgers, statements and accounts within established procedures taking appropriate action to secure or make payment, resolve discrepancies, etc.
- Verify calculations, allocations, etc. and checks or obtains information for incorrect or incomplete documents;
- Scan statements, ledgers, and accounts to identify unusual overdue items and selects the correct procedure for actions, referring more complex items to a more senior person as appropriate;
- Analyze data from statements, ledgers, accounts, etc.
- Identify and undertakes initial investigation of variances against budgets and standards;
- Collate and extract data, produce schedules, summaries etc.
- May deal with clients and suppliers on the telephone to exchange information and clarify facts;
- Prepare routine reports from statistical and financial information to ensure management receives appropriate information in an accurate and timely manner;
- May provide ad hoc analyses and summaries of information as requested;
- Coordinate training and team development activities if applicable;
- Provide quality, cost effective service while looking at ways to contribute to process improvement;
- Manage and execute general accounting processes;
- Maintain ledgers, statements and accounts within established procedures and take appropriate action to secure or make payment, resolve discrepancies, etc.
- Prepare routine reports from statistical and financial information to ensure management receives.
- You have Medium-Advanced French language skills;
- You have Medium-Advanced English language skills;
- You are a team-player;
- You are familiar with SAP tool;
- You can solve urgent matters;
- You are reliable and proactive;
- You communicate easily.
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
At Accenture Operations we bring together people, technology, processes and data to create intelligent operating models that enable companies to drive exceptional results. For over 13 years, our Operations professionals in Romania have delivered a wide range of business services, to help our clients achieve sustainable growth and deliver exceptional experiences across their enterprises.
Accenture Operations in the New
Not only are we committed to bringing the New to life for our clients, we also create an environment for our colleagues around the world to feel alive in the new.
LIVING NEW IS:
GROWING AT A FAST PACE. ALWAYS.
At Accenture, we encourage our people to evolve and grow. With amazing career and learning opportunities, be inspired to explore your passions. Alongside a dedicated career counsellor, it is your turn to drive your future and the time is now.
CREATING AN AUTHENTIC CONNECTION.
We believe real connections transform the working environment and that’s why we encourage everyone to be their most authentic self. From creative workshops, to collaborative activities and plenty of opportunities for afterwork fun, at Accenture you’ll experience it all.
Go beyond your limits! Take advantage of a global network and projects in over 120 countries; the world is your oyster! Discover new cultures, languages and get the tools you need to be the best version of yourself. At Accenture you develop an attitude for achieving more, and the space to do it together.
BEING YOUR TRUE SELF, EVERY DAY.
Being you is your superpower. Our people’s unique perspectives allow us to provide complex services. Our offices are designed to encourage collaborations and synergy, because only by combining multiple ideas we will be able to achieve greatness. Voice your individuality and do it confidently.
Get in contact with Accenture Operations:
Our Operations offices:
· Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1; phone: +40 3722 86000
· Timisoara - City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10; phone: +40 372 836 500
· Iasi - United Business Center 3 - C1, Palas St., No. 7B-7C; phone: +40 372 271 722
· Brasov - Coresi Business Park, Turnului St., No. 5; phone: 0372 286 003
Our Career e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media Channels for Operations:
Facebook: Accenture Romania: https://www.facebook.com/accentureromania/
LinkedIn: Accenture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/accenture/
YouTube: Accenture in Romania:
Instagram: Accenture: https://www.instagram.com/accenture/