General Ledger with English
• Similar work experience.
• University graduate
• Accounting knowledge needed and specific knowledge for the product delivered
• Knowledge on SAP
• Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different projects;
• Accurate, communicative with good communication skills;
• Motivated to work on sophisticated accounting; well organized. Have the ability to priorities tasks. Ability to meet deadlines;
• General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc.)
• Making the balance sheets and checking all the accounts (banks, CIT, client accounts)
• Closings and reconciliations for the led accounts (bank, CIT, client accounts)
• Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections
• Booking of incoming payments (bank statements, remittance advices).
• Offering the vital reports and information for the internal and external controls
• Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
We are Genpact.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose -- the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people -- we drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent the ways companies work – because transformation happens here.
Get to know us at Genpact.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Genpact in Romania
We were ranked #1 among the Top Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 4,000 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we take pride in being the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes eight large domains: Finance and Accounting, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Procurement and Supply Chain, Sales Operations, IT Services, Customer Services, and SOX Compliance.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is on the lookout for high-potential talent to join our growing teams in the cities we currently operate in – Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. Our diverse teams include foreign-language speakers in a variety of roles, such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement, and Order Management.
We’re committed to a relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people. And our entrepreneurial, inclusive culture gives our people the freedom and autonomy to experiment fearlessly, seize opportunities, and push boundaries to turn visions into realities by combining deep domain expertise with diverse perspectives. We’re looking for thinkers and do-ers. People with a natural curiosity, a hunger to keep learning, keep growing.
We believe our people are our greatest assets. Not only do we offer our workforce a flexible work-life balance but also a work-from-anywhere model. We empower our employees to upskill themselves for their current roles and their future career aspirations with Genome, our industry-leading internal learning platform. We also leverage our talent transformation initiative, TalentMatch, to match individual skills and job aspirations with existing and future job opportunities within the company.
Work from the office, home, or just about anywhere
As the world emerges from the storm, we’ve reimagined and redesigned our business model into a hybrid one that allows our employees to work from anywhere within the geographies we operate in while we make use of our offices as spaces for social interaction and collaboration.
In Bucharest, our office is located in the Hermes Business Park, a mere 300 m from the Pipera subway station. The entire building has been designed to keep our people engaged and efficient, with cozy lounges and social areas spread throughout, including 6 state-of-the-art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers and a kindergarten.
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in the Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center near the Iulius Mall and has 4.200 sqm, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias, and 2 relaxation rooms.
Interested? Find out more at careers.genpact.com