General Ledger with English
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – minimum 3 years’ experience
- Advanced language skills in English
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Knowledge of and ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports.
- Keen to take ownership responsibility
- Proactive in solving day to day issues
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Good communication and development skills
- Team player
- Flexible approach
- Experience of JDE or SAP General Ledger systems preferable
- Good all-round Excel skills
- Accruals calculation and posting;
- Sub-ledger reconciliation: Accounts Payables, Accounts receivables, Fixed Assets, Production, Inventory;
- Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation;
- VAT reconciliation;
- HFM reconciliation;
- Month end reporting;
- SOX completion;
- Communication with the client for any ad-hoc requests;
- Communication with the AP/AR teams for KPI/SLA achievements;
- Support for internal/external audit.
- Bonuses for your results
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!