Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Education: bachelor’s degree in accounting;
- Good control of English, in both speaking and writing;
- Work experience: at least 2 years in accounting area with 1 year in payroll accounting;
- Experience in an ERP System will be a +. If Oracle: ++
- Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment;
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and IFRS, IAS 19 knowledge will be a +.
- Good computer skills: proficient with Microsoft Office Excel- Required; experience with Power Point/Word- Preferred;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under time and activities pressure, when necessary;
- Able to organize own and related team members tasks
- Able to act as coordinator to fulfill common tasks
- Chinese and/or any other European language will be an asset
- Analytical skill with commitment to accuracy and efficiency;
- Influence by communication;
- Active learning;
- Adaptable, team player and collaboration;
- Ability to work independently, responsible and reliable;
- Initiative & pro-activity.
The position will be within Subsidiary Financial Report Management Department of the European region Accounting Shared Service Center of the Company and will get an assignment under Payroll Accounting Team for more European subsidiaries payroll accounting jobs, using a specific Chart of Accounts and following some country specific procedures and accounting policies, mainly apply IAS 19 EMPLOYEE BENEFITS and IFRS to produce Group Reporting.
Supporting ERP system is built on Oracle Applications – Financial Suite.
Main responsibility will be to perform payroll accounting following specific payroll elements and business, including payroll accrual business according to country specific rules and frequency within specific timeline according to group closing schedule, provide support to other departments, local finance, country HR and HR Payroll Share Service Center in terms of payroll accounting and solutions, involve in payroll accounting automation.
The accountant needs firstly to know IAS 19 requirements, understand the group accounting practice and get familiar with company’s processes and systems thus will get specific training and on-job support.
The job is located in Bucharest.
Reporting deadlines are very strict and a careful work planning and execution is required.
- Perform payroll accounting, make accounting entries manually or by system running within specific time required by monthly closing process;
- Perform accurate payroll accounting, apply specific checkpoints to ensure accurate and complete accounting report;
- Analyze payroll expense and liabilities, identify and raise issues to country HR, clarify root cause and agree appropriate action;
- Perform accounting reconciliation using specific standards, follow-up abnormal balances and agree clearing solutions with country HR and local finance;
- Collaborate with country HR into payroll business rule clarification including social security and income tax rule application, maintain payroll accounting file and rules for subsidiaries in EU region, provide accounting solution;
- Support and train country HR on data source requirements, system usage or other requirements from accounting department;
- Perform specific employee benefit business analysis or reports required;
- Actively involving in payroll accounting projects related to activity efficiency and quality improvement, testing systems and implement automatic payroll entries.
What We Offer
Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation discount;
We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month;
Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer advantageous discounts for medical subscription, discounts for sports subscriptions (WorldClass, 7Cards), Chair Massage, as a relaxation break;
We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with Bookster, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information.
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including Italy, UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles