Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder who is currently pursuing professional qualifications
- 1 - 3 years of experience in general and/or financial accounting
- Microsoft Office knowledge desired and SAP knowledge an asset
- Good communication & Collaboration skills
- Demonstrate high reliability and self-motivation
- Drive accountability and results
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Fluency in one other European language (Greek, Polish, French, German, Turkish) will be considered as a strong asset
The GA & Reporting Accountant supports delivery of general accounting and reporting services to the respective countries for which his team is accountable for and prepares documents for period close while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and compliance.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions (e.g. ledger entries, journal postings) to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate.
- Process journals and maintain the general ledger while assisting in the preparation and submission of group reports pertaining to the entities managed manner.
- Escalate complex issues faced and track the resolution process accordingly.
- Execute timely monthly, quarterly and annual close processes to ensure data is complete and accurate.
- Perform account reconciliations for the accounts assigned.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire manufacturers. Worldwide we employ more than 69,000 people and manufacture our products in 51 facilities across 22 countries. Within the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region, our team of almost 25,000 people is focused on designing, developing, producing, marketing, selling and distributing our tires and related services.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Regional Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA, with focus on Procurement and Record to Report activities. The RBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles