General Accounting and Tax Specialist
General Accounting and Tax specialist will use our finance reporting software with accuracy and efficiency. The person needs to be good with numbers and can be trusted with sensitive information. The person will need to have great communication skills to interact with colleagues and executives.
The goal is to ensure accurate financial books in a timely manner.
- Proven 4-5 years experience as General Accounting and Tax Specialist;
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and best practices;
- Good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field;
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software (e.g. Dynamics for example) and databases;
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality;
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- University diploma or equivalent; accounting or relevant field is a plus;
- Working from the office for specific actions (Bucarest).
- Close, review and analyze the financial statements (TB, variances, open balances);
- General accounting work such as bookkeeping, tax filing, and payroll;
- Collect the required documents for a monthly financial statement (including Invoice, Tax Invoice for Sales VAT report and Purchase VAT report, WHT certification, Agreement, Summary salary report, Bank statement, Inventory list, Fixed asset list, Property tax notice (if any));
- Prepare WHT certification on monthly and annual basis;
- Support and teach Junior Staff that they will be able to do independently;
- Answer and advise on accounting and taxation, in alignment with internal rules;
- Any tasks assigned by Finance Director.
Teleperformance,is the global leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, and serves as a strategic partner to the world’s largest companies in a wide variety of industries. Its customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, consulting & analytics, digital integrated business service solutions and other high-value specialized services ensure consistently positive customer interactions that are reliable, flexible, and intelligent.
We have 420,000 interaction experts across nearly 170 countries, speaking 265 languages and dialects to better serve you.
Teleperformance Romania is a subsidiary of Teleperformance Group, the world leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, starting its activity in 2004. We operate now with more than 1,700 employees providing quality services to first-line players both on the local market and on the international market (banks, insurance companies, telecomm operators, gaming, tourism and others).