Furniture Sales Support Associate
- Experience in the hospitality/healthcare A&D industry is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of customer service-related experience required.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional manner with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM software required
- Ability to develop and recommend new and/or modified operating policies that enhance the customer experience.
- Ability to effectively analyze and interpret order requests to ensure accuracy of order entry.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multi-problem situations within a limited time frame.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and accurately with no direct supervision.
- Ability to effectively organize workload to accomplish assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to recognize problems and act on them.
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities and strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to work with and understand multiple computer systems and support systems.
- Proficient in the use of basic technology programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Deliver timely support to the assigned COS Sales Division to establish and maintain an effective customer experience.
- Manage diverse pre-sale efforts such as preparing and revising sales quotes, handling product inquiries, price checks, stock status, lead times, etc.
- Help coordinate large and complex pre-sale projects, manage deadlines, and handle communication.
- Contribute to the client experience through accuracy, timeliness, integrity, and empathy.
- Maintain up-to-date on the Company’s products, to enable timely and accurate assistance to Project Directors and customers.
- Work with internal and external suppliers to determine order status.
- Provide daily support on all pre-sale and order management of COS projects, including product quoting, order updates, changes, acknowledgments, and assistance when needed.
- Engage in daily order review to actively identify orders for projects and ensure accurate specifier assigned. Ensure all pre-order commitments are supported as orders are processed.
- Daily entry and resolution of price quotes, reserves, cutting for approval.
- Engage in continuous personal improvement to pursue training and knowledge on COS products and processes.
What we offer:
- "Feel free to speak your mind" culture.
- Diversity & Inclusion culture
- Opportunity to work in a company that feels like a family
- Working in one of the best office spaces in Romania
- Opportunity to develop and grow
- Competitive remuneration
- Access to a private medical system through Regina Maria
- Access to the largest and modern online library
By sending your personal data by e-mail to "email@example.com", via social media platforms (LinkedIn, E-jobs, etc.) or by applying through a job platform online, you agree expressly and unequivocally that the data be processed by COS company.
Corporate Office Solutions (COS) is a leading specialist in workplace consultancy & design, fit-out, M&E works, project management, and office furniture supply, for office interiors.
COS is part of Office Solutions Group, an office interiors consultant since 1998 and now one of the largest in Central and Eastern Europe, with offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kiev, Almaty, Minsk, Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, and Timisoara. During 22 years of activity, COS has delivered professional services and adequate products to nearly 2,000 companies that needed to create or transform their workspaces. FACTS & FIGURES: 22 years industry expertise 100 highly committed and specialized employees Nearly 2,000 clients from various industries