Functional & Technical Tester for Connected Services
We are now strengthening our System Engineering team and we`re looking for a dynamic and motivated Functional and Technical Tester for Connected Services who can:
- Approve the Connected Service of the customer, both On-board and Off-board
- Write and/or update functional validation plans
- Realize functional and technical validations on vehicle/test bench
As a Functional Tester you will validate and test the functionality of Connected Services. You will work on creating test scripts based on requirements from the business and executing the scripts. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on professional who enjoys being on a team committed to providing quality products and support.
You will have autonomy to explore your curiosity, having fun and celebrating success along the way. This will come in close collaboration with software, hardware, testing & validation teams, as well as with our automotive customer.
If you are looking for a new challenge, if you are dynamic, a team player and passionate about Electric and Electronic Engineering, then let’s meet!
- Engineering background, Bachelor/Master's degree in Electronics, Electrical
- Knowledge of the automotive field, with at least 2 years experience
- Basic knowledge in connectivity and connected services
- Experience desired on validation plan and validation (method)
- Very good analytical skills, backed up by autonomy and rigor.
- Open-minded and proactive, great “can do” attitude and ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Very good English skills
- Study and Analyze the existing functional specification and validation plans of Connected Services
- Write Functional Validation Plans for Connected Services
- Manage the configuration of the vehicle (software, configuration, ...)
- Realize and Perform Functional validations and techniques on vehicle /test bench
- Analyze and investigate bugs and failures
- Report and follow up on non-compliance
- Write technical documentation on different features (functioning, test standard, problem solving)
- Act as Technical Reference on several Connected Services (technical mastery of service and feedback)
- Create presentations with the results to different clients.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company;
- Friendly and challenging work environment;
- Motivating salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- 25 annual leave days;
- Health and Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sports Package, Eyes Glasses Vouchers);
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to Work from Home.
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.