Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
For one our partner’s projects in Brussels we are searching for a Full Stack Developer Java/Spring/Hibernate/jQuery.
The main tasks on the position are:
- Development and maintenance of software applications.
- Development and integration of technological components.
- Analysis of the requirements.
- Implementation of user requirements.
- Writing/maintenance of applications that reflect the specifications.
- Elaboration of unit and integration tests.
- Writing of technical documentation.
- Participation in meetings with the project teams.
Minimum Professional Requirements:
- 12 years of professional experience in the IT field
- 6 years of professional experience in Java
Required specific experience:
- Java (version ≥ 7)
- J2EE, Spring (version ≥ 4)
- Spring MVC, Hibernate (version ≥ 4)
- RDBMS (preferably Oracle)
Very good knowledge:
- jQuery/ Angular-JS/ KendoUI
- RESTful web services
- Design Patterns
- Atlassian Jira
- Atlassian Bamboo
- Oracle DB (PL/SQL)
- Oracle Weblogic Server
- Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE
The following are considered as an asset:
- Enterprise Architect and RUP.
- Affinity with Data Centre operations.
The useful soft skills are:
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Proactive attitude, communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer-oriented.
- Service oriented mindset.
- Fluency in English is required (both oral and written).
- French is considered as an asset.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work with a high degree of rigour and method and, more specifically, to follow naming conventions and coding standards.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on a large project.
180 days (with extensions possible up to 480 days)
1st March - 1st May 2018
250-350 EUR/day (depending on experience).
If you are interested in this new job opportunity, please apply as soon as possible.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.